H. Upmann Banker
The Banker by H. Upmann is exclusively made of Cuban Seed tobaccos producing a rich, full flavored body and aroma
Showing 1 out of 1 products
The Banker by H. Upmann Cigars
In 1844, German bankers Carl and Henry Upmann traveled to Cuba where they created an exceptional cigar intended to give to their most special clients. Nearly 170 years later the team at Altadis USA has recreated that prized blend.
The Banker by H. Upmann Cigar is produced of 100% Cuban seed tobaccos. This special blend of tobaccos produces a rich, full flavored and spicy taste with robust body and aroma.
- Wrapper - Ecuadorian Habano
- Binder - Nicaraguan
- Filler - Nicaraguan and Dominican
- Body - Full-Bodied
- Aroma - Sweet, Nutty
- Flavor Notes - Hints of Spice, Hazelnuts
- Finish - Rich, Vibrant, Refined
- The Banker by H. Upmann Cigars