La Palina Cigars
Goldie Especial Dalia
Goldie Drell Paley, the namesake of La Palina cigars, was the wife of Samual Paley, who founded the company in 1896. Bill Paley is proud to present the release of the new Goldie Dalia Especial - total production is limited to 2,500 but only 1,000 boxes were released to select retailers across the country.
The La Palina Goldie Especial Dalia is produced at the El Titan de Bronze factory in Little Havana Miami and is produced under the supervision of owner Sandra Cobas. The La Palina Goldie Especial Dalia cigar is presented in 10ct boxes and the size is 6 3/4 x 43
The entire La Palina Goldie Dalia cigar line is rolled by Master Roller Maria Sierra. Maria was one of the first women trained to roll cigars in Cuba. Her historic 32 year career at Villa El Laguito began in 1967, she is rated a 95, category 9 roller trained by Fidel Castro's personal roller Eduardo Rivera Irizarri as well as Avelino Lara, the creator of the Legendary Cohiba blend.Each La Palina Goldie Dalia cigar is finished in the traditional Laguito style with a fan cap, exclusively taught to rollers at Villa El Laguito. The Goldie is blended with the prized Medio Tiempo leaf, only found in 10% of tobacco plants.
- Country of Origin - Miami, Fl
- Factory - El Titan de Bronze
- Wrapper - Ecuador Habano
- Binder - Ecuador
- Filler - Dominican Republic and Nicaraguan
- Size - 6.75 x 43 - Packed 10 Cigars per box
La Palina Black Label
The new La Palina Balck label is a rich and complex cigar wrapped in a beautiful Brazilian Bahaino wrapper. This full bodied blend has a Dominican and Nicaraguan binder and filler that offers spicy notes and chocolaty tones. Be sure to try one of these great cigars today
La Palina Classic
- La Palina Classic Cigar
- The La Palina Classic is a medium bodied cigar that will excite your palate. It has a hint of sweetness with a hint of spice and earthy tones. It is a true classic from La Palina. Origin: Dominican Republic Wrapper: Brazil Binder: Ecuador Filler: Dominican Republic and Nicaragua
La Palina Maduro
- This cigar is a combination of sweet and spicey that is sure to make you want more. This is a naturally processed Mexican Maduro wrapper and has a rich dark oily texture. This is a double binder from Honduras with a Nicaraguan Corojo and Criollo filler. The La Palina Maduro is a spicy, sweet cigar that will appeal to any cigar smoker.
- Wrapper: Mexican Maduro Binder: Honduran x 2 Filler: Nicaraguan
La Palina Mr Sam
This is a new cigar for La Palina. It was rolled at the El Titan de Bronze factory in Miami FL USA! This cigar has a Nicaraguan binder and filler with a dark Ecuadorian wrapper.
Country of Origin: USA Factory: El Titan de Bronze Wrapper: Ecuador Habano Binder: Nicaragua Filler: Nicaragua
Showing 6 out of 6 products
La Palina Red Label
This is a great cigar from La Palina, the Red Label This is a full flavor blend with a silky Ecuadorian wrapper and binder. This cigar has a delicate spice and creamy rich smoke with a subtle sweetness as you finish. From the Dominican Republic a Ecuador Habano wrapper, Binder is Ecuador and the Filler is Nicaragua and Dominican.
- Goldie Especial Dalia