La Palina Cigars
Goldie Laguito No. 5
Goldie Drell Paley, the namesake of La Palina cigars, was the wife of Samual Paley, who founded the company in 1896. Bill Paley is proud to present the initial release of the new Goldie Laguito No. 5 - total production is limited to 2,500 but only 1,000 boxes were released to select retailers across the country.
The La Palina Goldie No.5 Laguito is produced at the El Titan de Bronze factory in Little Havana Miami and is produced under the supervision of owner Sandra Cobas. The La Palina Goldie No.5 Laguito cigar is presented in 10ct boxes and the size is 5 5/8 X 54. The entire La Palina Goldie No.5 Laguito line is rolled by Master Roller Maria Sierra and she has signed each numbered box. Maria was one of the first women trained to roll cigars in Cuba. Her historic 32 year career at Villa El Laguito began in 1967, she is rated a 95, category 9 roller trained by Fidel Castro's personal roller Eduardo Rivera Irizarri as well as Avelino Lara, the creator of the Legendary Cohiba blend.
Each La Palina Goldie No.5 Laguito is finished in the traditional Laguito style with a fan cap, exclusively taught to rollers at Villa El Laguito. The Goldie is blended with the prized Medio Tiempo leaf, only found in 10% of tobacco plants.
- Country of Origin - Miami, Fl
- Factory - El Titan de Bronze
- Wrapper - Ecuador Habano
- Binder - Ecuador
- Filler - Dominican Republic and Nicaraguan
- Size - 5 5/8 X 54 - Packed 10 Cigars per box
La Palina Classic
- La Palina Classic Cigar
- The La Palina Classic is a medium bodied cigar that will excite your palate. It has a hint of sweetness with a hint of spice and earthy tones. It is a true classic from La Palina. Origin: Dominican Republic Wrapper: Brazil Binder: Ecuador Filler: Dominican Republic and Nicaragua
La Palina El Diario
The El Diario Line is a sweet and spicy mild to medium smoke. Its wrapper is a 1999 Rosado Honduran Corojo. The binder is a 1998 Honduran Criollo and the fillers are a 1999 Nicaraguan Corojo and a 1998 Criollo. This line makes a great everday smoke.
La Palina Family Series
The La Palina Family Series is filled with Honduran and Nicaraguan Ligero tobacco. It has a CostaRican binder. The Babe and Pasha sizes have a Costa Rican wrapper as well but the Alison and the Kill Bill 4 pack have an Ecuadorian wrapper. This line is a mild to medium smoke that has a hint of spice.
Showing 5 out of 5 products
La Palina Maduro
- This cigar is a combination of sweet and spicey that is sure to make you want more. This is a naturally processed Mexican Maduro wrapper and has a rich dark oily texture. This is a double binder from Honduras with a Nicaraguan Corojo and Criollo filler. The La Palina Maduro is a spicy, sweet cigar that will appeal to any cigar smoker.
- Wrapper: Mexican Maduro Binder: Honduran x 2 Filler: Nicaraguan
- Goldie Laguito No. 5